To get in on the ongoing stuff, join our ceremony Meetup Group!
~ ~ ~
WHERE: Golden Gardens at the most North end of the beach.
A Turtle Spirit Jam of Littlelight Ceremony Event, Hosted by: Tasara, Rilla, Kevin...
[Occurring on Lammas, a Pagan High Holy Day.]
RAIN OR SHINE!!!
PLEASE POST TO ALL YOUR NETWORKS!!!!
Dance, Song, Drum, Rattle, Didj, Flute
Pray, Love, Honor, Grow in Light
This year we will honor the Divine Feminine in the Goddess Ocean and in ourselves as well.
We will have a a goddess altar with bowls of Puget Sound water divine feminine, focusing our love and attention on her healing, then returning that water to the sound.
The Ocean Goddess wants us to enjoy the joy of giving without worry about receiving.
This healing circle is of giving as well as receiving for it is in both gratitude and love together that healing energies flow.
Feel free to hold your own meditations with your friends in your part of the circle.
Yes! You can put things on the ocean altar.
Yes! You can dance to the ocean in the circle.
Yes! Come with your Simple Ocean Chants to teach us.
In truth, however, nothing is ever free, and it takes time and energy to create and hold space for these events so we gladly accept your pitching in to help out and allow us to get to know you! Also, your donations to help pay for our new Meetup Group which you can join! http://www.meetup.com/ Littlelight-Ceremonies/
- People to hold welcoming space for new people.
- Help loading/unloading cars of supplies when the come by the end of the parking lot before they park.
- Seashells and other items to place on the altar. (don't move the shells from the beach)
- Extra drums and rattles
- Strong drummers to keep things together.
- Singing bowls would be fantastic!!
- Simple ocean chants
- Yummy FOOD and water to share. (There are a lot of veggies and vegans in the community.)
- Your inspirations and creativity
- Clean up when it is over.
What makes awesome community events is folks showing up and helping out, even if it's just a little bit. Pitching in is a great way to get to meet really amazing people!
************************** ************************** ******
RSVP, then invite all your FB friends and post how you can help out.
RSVP email, Facebook or Meetup.
TURTLE SPIRIT JAM EVENTS ARE DRUG/ALCOHOL FREE.
Please do not mix ceremony with altering substances in our space. For more on that, read the Turtle Spirit Jam note page.
http:// www.turtlespiritjam.littlel ight.info/cleanspace.html
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~ ~~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~